MENOstage Herbal Menopause Support is one of the products available in the market that helps women before, during and after menopause which is one of the most critical stages in their lives.
Unlike other products, MENOstage does not contain any hormones.
The company suggests that you take it with their other products such as vitamins and weight loss products.
MENOstage Herbal Menopause Support Ingredients
PER 1 VEGE CAPSULE:
- Red Clover – which is used to fight hormonal imbalance
- Wild Yam (from extract) – helps balance menstrual cycle
- Sage Leaf (from extract) – manages hot flashes and night sweats
- Vegetable cellulose capsule –
- Pfaffia Powder – helps stabilize hormone levels
- Schizandra Chinensis (from extract) – helps with cardiovascular diseases since it’s one of the major concerns of women experiencing menopause.
- Hops (from extract) – good for hot flashes and night sweats.
- Alfalfa (Medicado sativa) Powder – helps prevent menopause symptoms
- Siberian Ginseng Powder – helps with menopause symptoms like insomnia and hot flashes.
- Soya Isoflavones (40%) – helps relieve hot flashes
- Atriplex Halimus (from extract) – high in protein, vitamins A, C and D and contains number of minerals such as chromium.
- Zinc Citrate Powder – taken together with copper, manganese and calcium as bones become brittle during menopause and with aging.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) – 7mg
- Kelp T 60 Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum) – 5mg
The product doesn’t contain any gluten, no wheat, no lactose, no added sugar, no additives and no artificial colorings or yeast. MENOstage Herbal Menopause is good for vegetarians and vegans.
You should take one capsule two or three times a day though they recommend a “higher dose” on the first 2-3 weeks. Then the recommended dosage is three capsules a day as maintenance.
How Much Does It Cost?
The product is £12.98 and the company suggests that you take the product with their other products. The product does not provide any money back guarantee.
MENOstage may be one of the products in the market that is made of all natural ingredients but also has the “higher” and the “lower” dose. It may be OK for others while it might be a little risky for others. It can also show that the product is not as effective since you have to take more of the product. There are other products in the market that has promised you relief from beginning to end without having to increase dosage.
Click here to learn about our Top Menopause Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.00%||86%||80%||75%||66%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused + Restocking Fee||Risk Free||No||Risk Free|