Futurebiotics Estrocomfort Review
Estrocomfort is a 100% organic vegetarian menopause management supplement.
SoyLife, Black Cohosh extract and Suntheanine are all standardized to contain consistent quantities of beneficial compounds and bring relief from hot flashes and night sweats.
Futurebiotics Estrocomfort Ingredients
- SoyLife – Contains isoflavones, which have properties similar to human estrogen, and helps reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Black Cohosh extract – Helps curb symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, insomnia, night sweats, etc.
- Suntheanine: L- Theanine – Helps relax the body and mind, reduces stress.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folic acid, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – Essential vitamins required for proper body function and cardiovascular health.
- Gamma oryzanol – Keeps the heart healthy
- Red clover blossom extract – Contains isoflavones which acts like an estrogen substitute and helps manage menopause.
- Magnolia bark extract – Calming properties
- Dong Quai root
- Chasteberry fruit
- Kudzu root
- Date fruit extract – Induces calm and relaxes the mind.
- Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™: Bioperine®, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme®, Lactospore® – Help the body in the assimilation and absorption of essential nutrients and intensify the effectiveness of supplements.
- Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose (vegetarian capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Lavender Oil
Adults should ideally take 2 capsules a day – one with breakfast and one with dinner.
Possible Side Effects
This product contains soy and may cause allergies in some people. L-Theanine is also known to have negative interactions with some drugs and a doctor should be consulted before using this supplement.
The listed retail price per bottle is $20.16, but it is available on third party websites like Amazon for $12.72. Each bottle contains a 28 day supply.
The supplement is guaranteed organic but there is no guarantee or refund policy in place to assure customers of product effectiveness or quality.
Is Futurebiotics Estrocomfort Worth It?
This is a good product containing several ingredients that have been found to be effective in reducing the symptoms of menopause and to offer relief to women. It is attractively priced and is much cheaper than other popular menopause supplements.
Click here to learn about our Top Menopause Treatment Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.00%||86%||80%||75%||66%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused + Restocking Fee||Risk Free||No||Risk Free|