Treating Menopause Naturally
Menopause comes with a whole host of symptoms. Certain women experience a lot more symptoms while others suffer less. No matter how severe, these symptoms are usually uncomfortable and can interfere with your ability to live a normal, healthy life.
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Losing interest in sex and lots more
There are a number of ways to fight these menopause symptoms naturally and safely. It takes only a few lifestyle changes to reduce those feelings of discomfort.
Diet – Adjust your diet to include healthier foods such as fruits and vegetables and soy products. Cut down on the daily amount of sugar you eat. You will not only feel better generally, but this minor adjustment can also help reduce menopause symptoms. Keep your body healthy to lower the severity of the symptoms you feel. Some specific elements to add to your diet include:
- Tofu – The soy and phytoestrogen contained in tofu decrease the night sweats and hot flashes that so many women experience. If you’re not fond of tofu, there are ways to include them in your recipes so that you don’t even notice it’s there.
- Ground Flax Seed – Grind up flax seed and add it to soups, salads, and almost anything that you eat. Mix it into your favorite dish and you can hardly taste the flax seed, but you should notice results to your menopausal symptoms as soon as you start taking it.
- Black Cohosh Tincture – This herbal supplement can help relieve those annoying hot flashes and night sweats. Take it two to four times a day for best results.
- Sage Tincture – This is another herb that can also help alleviate hot flashes and night sweats. Take about 10 to 15 drops each day for full benefits. You can add it to tea or other drinks to make it taste a bit better.
- Vitamin E – Take a Vitamin E supplement each day to help decrease menopause symptoms such as mood swings and hot flashes that so many women experience during menopause.
- Exercise – In addition to altering your diet, regular exercise can help energize you throughout your day, and can help lower your chances of insomnia, helping you sleep better at night.
These are all safe and natural suggestions you can try yourself. But if none of these natural treatments work for you, check with your physician about other medical options such as prescription medications.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.00%||86%||80%||75%||66%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused + Restocking Fee||Risk Free||No||Risk Free|